3. Insert Media into your Treehouse
treehouse builders toolkit
- To insert media into your treehouse you should first:
- Log-in as a treehouse builder
- Choose to edit a treehouse page and click to Edit Step 2. Main Content (or another step where you can add media)
- Determine whether you will use the Easy Editor or if you will turn it off. In some browsers, such as Safari, the Easy Editor will not work.
- Insert images with the Easy Editor
- Insert media (movies, sounds, documents) with the Easy Editor
- Insert media / images without the Easy Editor
Image ID Worksheet. Use this worksheet to record the image ID numbers of images you may want to use in your treehouse. You can also record the type of image, place you would like to use the image, the place you found/and or copyright owner of the image, and the ToL image use permitted by copyright holder.
Recording Information for Uploading Images to the ToL Database Worksheet. Use this worksheet to record data for images that you will upload to the ToL Database to use in a treehouse. Categories that you must have filled out in order to upload the image to the ToL Database say (required).