- Trepomonas agilis free-living and in frog cloacae
- Trepomonas angulatus free-living, possibly identical with T. agilis
- Trepomonas rotans free-living
- Trepomonas simplex free-living, possibly identical with T. agilis
- Trepomonas steini free-living
This page is being developed as part of the Tree of Life Web Project Protist Diversity Workshop, co-sponsored by the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR) program in Integrated Microbial Biodiversity and the Tula Foundation.
Page copyright © 2008
Page: Tree of Life Trepomonas The TEXT of this page is licensed under the . Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 02 September 2008
- Content changed 02 September 2008
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2008. Trepomonas http://tolweb.org/Trepomonas/97389/2008.09.02 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/. Version 02 September 2008 (temporary).