- Enteromonas caviae from Guinea-pig
- Enteromonas hominis from man and monkeys
- Enteromonas intestinalis from rabbits
- Enteromonas lagostomi from viscacha Lagostomus maximus
- Enteromonas ratti from rats
- Enteromonas suis from pigs
- Enteromonas wenyoni from opossum Didelphis aurita
About This Page
This page is being developed as part of the Tree of Life Web Project Protist Diversity Workshop, co-sponsored by the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR) program in Integrated Microbial Biodiversity and the Tula Foundation.
Page copyright © 2008
Page: Tree of Life Enteromonas The TEXT of this page is licensed under the . Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 02 September 2008
- Content changed 02 September 2008
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2008. Enteromonas http://tolweb.org/Enteromonas/97365/2008.09.02 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/. Version 02 September 2008 (temporary).